- Oktoberfest -
- Presented by Maiden Alley Cinema -
Where are the entry points if I pre-purchased OR want to purchase the day of the event?
- You are able to pick up or purchase your official Oktoberfest credentials at any of these locations on the day of the event: Maiden Alley at Kentucky or Broadway or Max's Courtyard entrance on Market House Square.
Where exactly is this event located?
- We are very proud to host this event around the place for which we are trying to raise money (Maiden Alley Cinema)!!! You can find a stage of live music right across from the Maiden Alley Cinema entrance (112 Maiden Alley) from noon until 5:00pm. Access to Kirchhoff's Deli where the food spread will be located can be found in that area as well. Additionally there will be some great craft beer set up in the alley, but also on Broadway and Market House Square. You can stroll down Broadway and find art vendors and a German Car Show on Water Street. A second stage featuring live music will be rocking on Broadway across from the Roof Brothers VIP Tasting Lounge.
Can I bring my kids?
- YES. Children under 12 are free and kids over 12 must pay regular ticket price as they are still welcome to participate in the food, great live music and art vendors.
How long does the event last?
- We are going back to our roots, beginning at 11am and going until 7pm.
Do I have to wear lederhosen or a dirndl?
- NO. But it is a LOT more fun if you do!!!
If I want to come later in the day can I still get food?
- You sure can. The Kirchhoff's spread that will be available from noon until 4:30pm.
Should I bring cash?
- YES!!!!! If you pre-purchased your tickets you will may want some cash to purchase additional beer, food or a t-shirt!!! If you want to purchase a ticket the day of the event, then CASH will be the best option!!
What is Maiden Alley Cinema?
- It is a non-profit cinematic art house that has been in operation since 2001 offering independent/foreign film and documentaries, live music, cult classic film series, family friendly film series, an art gallery, stand up comedy, private rentals, presentations/talks and so much more. There isn’t much we won’t try in our space. After a successful Kickstarter campaign to upgrade to digital projection (but still keeping our 35mm projector) in 2014 and then another successful Kickstarter to purchase and install state of the art sound equipment in 2015, we are equipped for any type of entertainment you could want.
How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Click HERE to fill out a volunteer application.