- Oktoberfest -
- Presented by Maiden Alley Cinema -
Can I bring my kids?
- YES. Children under 12 are free and kids over 12 must pay regular ticket price as they are still welcome to participate in the food, great live music and art vendors.
I’ve been coming for 5 years now and don’t need another stein. Can I just bring one back from a previous year?
- YES. Please do so and we will give you an extra beer ticket. BUT it must be one of the official 24-ounce Maiden Alley Oktoberfest beer steins and it must be clean.
Do I have to wear lederhosen or a dirndl?
- NO. But it is a LOT more fun if you do!!!
What is Maiden Alley Cinema?
- It is a non-profit cinematic art house that has been in operation since 2001 offering independent/foreign film and documentaries, live music, cult classic film series, family friendly film series, an art gallery, stand up comedy, private rentals, presentations/talks and so much more. There isn’t much we won’t try in our space. After a successful Kickstarter campaign to upgrade to digital projection (but still keeping our 35mm projector) in 2014 and then another successful Kickstarter to purchase and install state of the art sound equipment in 2015, we are equipped for any type of entertainment you could want.
How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Click HERE to fill out a volunteer application.